The decoupage is the latest trend in DIY home decor. It is the art of decorating a bottle or container with beautiful papers and other decorative elements.
Normally decoupage is done with special tissues that are meant for this purpose. But if you are all for upcycling, then you can do a beautiful decoupage using normal paper. Papers from books or old magazines can be used for this purpose.
Now that Christmas is around the corner, I thought of preparing a decoupage container for Christmas decor. In this blog, I will show you how to decoupage using a normal printed paper.
Things You Need
- Bottle or container for decoupaging
- Beautiful picture of your choice.
- White acrylic paint.
- Fevicol or any other craft glue.
- Keep all things ready
3. First, cut the picture from the paper.
4. Apply Fevicol on the front side of the picture.
5. Once done, stick it inside the container. While sticking, make sure that there are no air bubbles trapped inside.
5. Once you are done with pasting, you can paint the container from inside using white acrylic paint.
6. Leave the container for drying.
Now your decoupaged container is ready.